Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Please Excuse My Meltdown

Today was a bad day. Not because some earth shattering event happened or because the kids didn't behave (actually they were all really good today). Today I just miss my husband ~ so much so that I had to pull over along side the highway so I didn't cause a wreck, being a crying wreck. Today I told my husband I was having a really bad day. I don't care if I'm all "Deployment: You're Doing it Wrong" by telling my husband that today was a crappy day ~ he is my husband and my best friend ~ I'm over not telling him when something doesn't go right.
Today I hope my husband understands that I can do this, but I don't have to like it and I wish every minute that he was here with us. The good, the bad, and the ugly - I want him here for all of it.
Today I hope my friends & family understand how much I appreciate their words, their hugs, and their listening ears.

Today was a bad day, but with help from my friends, my family, and my husband ~ We will survive this and we will be better because of it.

So, if you happen to see me crying along side a well traveled oil country road or choking back tears in a grocery store isle ~please know the world probably hasn't ended ~ I'm just having a bad day.


No comments: