Wednesday, June 1, 2011

haircuts & toe sucking (just a day in the life!)

It's been a long time since I've posted! Life happens & I forget that I need to be blogging it (not just to keep people updated, but because I love looking back on the memories this way). So here ya go - a few photos of what's been going on around here. 

Richard, Kenleigh, & my newest niece Tamara
I did my little sister's hair for prom this year ~ Richard got stuck with baby duty.
Korby turned 4!

My little sister Dani & her boyfriend Garrett
Prom 2011

Grandma & Grandpa O'Nail
(Tina's mom & dad)
I cannot begin to tell you how much I cherish these two people. The love they have for each other is amazing. They are a beautiful example for love - both as a couple & in their love for the Lord. 

Kaden - Easter 2011 
Aunty Cindy bought colored bubbles ... the kids thought they were great....
the adults ... not so much. 


New Feats (no pun intended)
Kenleigh found her toes! Nuff said. 

New Friends 
I started watching the neighbors kids so now Kenleigh has a playmate. Trinity is 2 months older than Kenleigh. 



 Hair Cuts
Summer is here! (Even if it doesn't feel that way most days) This means hair cuts around our house, so here are a few photos from haircut night. Korby thought it sounded like a fun idea, until he felt his head. Poor kid cried & kept asking why daddy was taking his hair.
 hair in the mouth is never fun
My boys!
Kyson, Kaden, Korby & Daddy

We will be taking and posting a lot more photos in the coming months due to new circumstance that have come up. Life is just going on all around us ~ not much of notable happenings to post. One new thing is that I am currently a single mom thanks to mother nature. Richard is currently in Bismarck fighting flood waters with the National Guard. He will be transfered to Minot tomorrow & may have a chance to bring me back my van tomorrow night. I can't wait to see him & actually get to say bye to him since he was called away at 5 am and I wasn't all that coherent.  I have been blessed with great neighbors who have offered their help in the way of child care so I can get to the store when I need to while Richard is away. 

That's all I have for tonight - but I'll leave you with a quote I saw on the Minot news facebook page tonight that sums up how I feel about all the flooding going on in our state: 

‎"Some days North Dakota is a hard place to live... But the weather underestimates the the wonderful, compassionate, kind, caring, giving, helpful people we have here in North Dakota!! There is no question the quality of people we have here... just look around! I am proud to call myself a North Dakotan!!"   

1 comment:

Deborah said...

great pics!! sorry i haven't been on here myself lately to see you posted something new...