Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wouldn't Change A Thing (Adoption)

I'm proud to say I'm adoptee. I feel blessed to have 2 very different families that love me. I don't feel cheated, abandoned, or taken.
I also realize not all adoptees have great experiences, but I don't know why that means they have to dog adoption. I don't see why we can't come together and support each other in a positive healthy way.
Those who know me know I'm an avid facebooker ... I enjoy groups and am a member of several adoption groups. None of these groups makes me happy. So I started my own. One for support.

The Description:

I've joined quite a few adoptee pages here on Facebook, but have yet to be impressed with the overall tone of any of them. So I have decided if I want to find like minded positive people who’s lives have also been touched by adoption I would just have to start my own group and find them.
This page is for adoptees, first families, adoptive families, and potential families who want to seek support, offer support, and share their stories about adoption and reunion.
This page is not for people who loath adoption. I realize not everyone’s story is all sunshine and roses, but I believe we can help each other with positive comments and support.

If you want to join in on the discussion, we'd love to have you. My Life Has Been Touched By Adoption

No comments: