Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My School Home

So there was a time I thought a certain member of my family was a bit.... how do I say this... crazy. Oh how the tides have turned ... I now find myself turning into her.
We've started home school for the boys. Kaitee will still be going to public school because she loves going and is thriving in that environment.
I'm not going to go into the specifics on here as to why, because some of it is personal and the other reasons you can find on my home school blog My School Home.

And to that certain family member, you know who you are, sorry I thought you were crazy. Now I know you're a mother who loves her children and would do anything humanly possible to help them succeed. And that my friends, can make anyone feel a bit crazy at times. I owe you a great big thank you for setting a great example on what a mother is.

Come back tomorrow for a proper where are we now post.

No comments: