Thursday, January 27, 2011

Home Sweet .... Days Inn??


We're Moving! Not by choice though. The house we were living in is old and the sewer lines collapsed. I'm bummed that we'll be leaving our little oasis in the country, and bummed that I had to pull my kids out of a school that we LOVED.

However, it's not all bad. The kids will be going to school in Devils Lake now where:
  • Kaitee will have more services accessible for her autism.
  • Korby will be able to attend Head Start.
  • Kyson will have more classmates. Being a social butterfly he will enjoy this tremendously.
For right now we are residing at the Days Inn, but thanks to Richard's amazing boss we will be
moving into a new apartment on Tuesday. I've said it before and I'll say it again, we have been truly blessed Richard was able to find a job with such a great boss. I don't know how we'd make it to all of the appointments we have for Kaitee and myself (when I was pregnant) if he wasn't so understanding.

In other news ~ We lost our Aunty Sabana this week. Savannah has moved in with Mom & Dad to assist in Dad's recovery.

Yes ^ that means DAD IS HOME!!! Praise God! He is doing so good, and getting stronger every day. We were able to spend Sunday night with him, mom, and Susie as they traveled back home. It was wonderful being able to actually visit with them without nurses being called and therapy appointments cutting into family time. (I am very thankful for those appointment though,
because of the awesome therapy crew at Altru we now have dad back and on the mend.)

FYI I updated my blog page today and added a listing of my favorite blogs. Check them out, you won't be sorry.
Savannah, Dad, & Mom
Dad stole my laptop last time we went to Grand Forks so he could check his farming blog.

No comments: