Wednesday, April 9, 2008

FOUND!

My birth father contacted Cindy last night! He’s very open to contact. He told her when I turned 18 he waited.... when I turned 21 he waited .... but since I didn’t contact him, he gave up on the hope that I would.

He has a 3 1/2 year old little boy and a little girl who was born just 13 days ago! (so I have 5 - 1/2 brothers & sisters)

He lives in Texas. Theresa is going to fax him the contact forms today and he is going to fax them back.

Oh ... and his name is Barry.

Oh and yesterday Donna (mom) sent a letter via email to Cindy & she put it in the mail to me.

I’m so flipin excited! It’s finally going to happen!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Jeannie said...

Thank you for blogging about this. I'm so glad I found your site. I am looking into adopting a child myself and am looking for all the information I can find. It's nice to hear your side of things.

Anonymous said...

Good Article

Anonymous said...

I think you have a great page here… today was my first time coming here.. I just happened to find it doing a google search. anyway, good post.. I’ll be bookmarking this page for sure.