Saturday, November 24, 2007

What a wonderful day to be ALIVE!

When there is nothing left but God, that is when you find out that God is all you need

A friend sent me this in an email a few weeks ago & I added it to my signature on my emails. So now, about every day I get to read it - I am SO glad I put it there! Isn't God amazing!?!

This morning I did something I haven't done in years - I sat out on my patio with my coffee & watched the sun rise! I've decided if I do nothing else with the rest of my life - I vow to get up early enough at least once a week to do this. It was great having that special moment between God & I. I had a chance to really sit and think of all the things I am thankful for & my personal relationship with God.

Well it's almost time that I can call mom & dad - so have a beautiful day everyone!

Don't forget to stop and thank God today!

No comments: