Saturday, October 20, 2007

I miss you to the moon and back

It's 2:41 Am, and I can't sleep ... I'm homesick tonight.

We finally have our phone and internet back after the move so I've been catching up with my family ~ talking to them again makes me miss them so much. I wish my family could be around to watch my babies grow - they have never met Korby and he's going to be 6 months old soon.

I'm adjusting to life in Ohio, but I doubt one can ever adjust to being away from the people they love. *sigh* If only I could move this state ...

I use to say Williston was the black hole - because I didn't think anyone could ever get out .... well now I'm out ... and I long for that black hole to drag me back.

Well ... I guess I should get to bed - we have a long day ahead of us and I'll need ever ouce of energy I can muster to chase Kyson and Kaitee around.

Check Back for photos soon!

No comments: